Cooper Golding is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Analyst to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Junior Marketing Analyst?
The Junior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with data and analytics. You will have a very strong analytical mind, good problem-solving skills and a strong desire to learn.
What will you do as a Junior Marketing Analyst?
- Supporting the Marketing analyst with everyday tasks
- Maintain dashboards and reports to inform marketing decisions
- Analyse customers through data to inform decision making
- Analyse digital marketing channels
- Researching analysis trends
- Maintaining data quality
What skills and experience a Junior Marketing Analyst have?
- Microsoft Excel
- Good problem-solving skills and numerate – Maths or science graduate desired.
- Good communication and data visualisation skills
- Interest in marketing and understanding of digital marketing channels
- Prior digital media experience (Google Ads etc.) and an interest in marketing
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Holiday Discounts
- Regular Social Events