Cooper Golding are delighted to be working with a truly global household brand for this exciting new role. With in excess of 5000 stores worldwide, this company are at the forefront of quality in their sector. A big player in the fast food/takeaway sector, their UK marketing team are front runners for the global operation
What is the purpose of the Local Store Marketing Manager role?
The Local Store Marketing Manager will be responsible for 6 regions of stores in the North of England. You will be responsible for working with store owners on getting the most out of all local marketing platforms available to them. You’ll need to build great relationships with all stakeholders and be a trusted source of support for them.
What will the Local Store Marketing Manager do?
- Input in to the Local Store Marketing strategy in conjunction with the rest of the team
- Travel across the North of the UK seeing store owners/partners to work with them on their local marketing strategies.
- Analyse data to measure the success of store activity and share wins with the wider estate
- Work with underperforming stores to fault find and turn around performance
- Win buy in and trust from store owners in your regions
What skills and experience will the Local Store Marketing Manager have?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- People person
- Great verbal and written communication
- Driver with own vehicle
- Experience in QSR or franchise industry advantageous
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holidays
- Company pension
- Fuel Card
- £35,000 - £42,000 pa DOE