Our Client is an award-winning holiday letting company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Provide high quality managed services for portfolio of properties, deputising for Service Manager where required.
- To support Service Manager in co-ordination of contractors and organise any maintenance issues and other problems that may arise.
- The administration of the property portfolio to high standards, to achieve the best possible customer feedback, owner retention and owner recommendations.
- Support Service Manager to ensure accounts reconciliation and charging.
- To provide calm and clear communications between customers, housekeepers, cleaners, contractors and our maintenance team members
- To deputise where required for housekeeping services or cleaning
- To be able to provide holiday cover for the other Services Co-ordinator
- To be on call in rotation with other members of the Managed Services team.
- Oversee the day to day running of the office.
What will you do?
- Administer the portfolio of managed service properties • Checking new arrivals’ list daily/weekly via Online Traveller account. Brief on ongoing issues that might impact on arrivals – Housekeeper holidays, cottage repairs, owner arrivals. • Support Service Manager to co-ordinate cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners, maintenance contractors, laundry services and the maintenance team to ensure that properties are presented to a high standard when guests arrive. • Maintain holiday schedules for housekeepers and key tradespeople. • Check invoices against work completed for accuracy supporting accounts to ensure collection of appropriate fees and owner disbursements. • Ensure TC Cleaner Contractor Checklists are completed. • Organise collection and issue cottage keys • Liaise with Service Manager to respond to guest queries / complaints as required and ensure that any problems are resolved as soon as possible during their holiday whenever possible.
- Ensure that properties are cleaned and prepared on occasions when a housekeeper or cleaner is unable to, doing them his/herself or with other members of the team when absolutely necessary or if no other housekeepers or cleaners are available.
- Liaise with Holiday Support to approve any relevant refunds through the complaints procedure for regional properties.
- Support a positive, proactive attitude in the office with a particular focus on customer care and high quality workmanship and standards
- Support the drive for a high standard of service and work across all contractors
- Review office processes and ensure that work is done in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure Health & Safety and welfare within the office follows the company’s procedures, as described in the Health & Safety Policy
- Report anything unsafe to the Health & Safety representative and report accidents, near misses, and so on in the accident book
What skills and experience will you have?
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Customer focused with experience of managing a range of customers
- Good IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- A problem solver who is able to work on own initiative • Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Property knowledge
- Good time management
- Full driving licence
- Flexible, meticulous, motivated, intellectual, quick thinking and energetic.
- Knowledge of the holiday letting industry would be advantageous.
What will you get in return?
- Company based pension
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday
- Free on site Parking