Full time (4 days a week or 5 days a week)
Competitive basic salary
What is the purpose of the Management Accountant?
As the Management , you'll be accountable for the effective management of several key areas of finance. Based in the Bideford head office , you'll be working side by side with a strong experienced management team to ensure the smooth running of the business financial needs.
What will the Management Accountant do?
- Preparation of monthly/annual accounts
- Preparing weekly short term cashflow forecasts.
- Management of the audit process from company side, and be the POC for external auditors.
- Working alongside the management team to deliver financial options for the business
- Reviewing costings and margins
- Comparison to budget and forecast
What skills and experience will the Management Accountant have?
- Qualified accountant (AAT/ ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with a manufacturing background.
- Passionate about quality of output.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of different accounting systems (internal bespoke system used)
What will you get in return?
- Competitive basic salary
- Free parking.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Pension scheme.