Cooper Golding is recruiting a number of Manufacturing Operative positions for our client - a leading manufacturing business that specialises in personal care and beauty products. The company offers the chance to join a team of skilled people who work collaboratively to achieve demanding production goals, in a modern and clean factory environment.
What is the purpose of the Manufacturing Operative?
To manufacture batches of concentrate in a safe and timely fashion in accordance with written methods and procedures to prescribed standards using Good Manufacturing Practices. You will maintain all work areas in a clean and tidy condition.
What will you do as the Manufacturing Operative?
- Prepare, handle and mix chemicals in accordance with written procedures
- Carry out cleaning programmes and ensure all records are fully completed
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and in a safe manner
- Complete all documentation fully and legibly
- Ensure all health and safety disciplines and procedures are carried out as prescribed
- Arranging minor repairs/maintenance through engineering department
What skills and experience will you have as the Manufacturing Operative?
- Able to work within a team and possess a positive attitude towards work
- Have common sense and able to problem solve
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Numerate and literate, able to perform basic computer tasks and complete paperwork accurately
What will you get in return?
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary