A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With a broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products.
What is the purpose of the Manufacturing Team Leader?
The Manufacturing Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing all activities associated with manufacturing and production of deliverable product to meet customer expectations within a defined production area.
What will you do as the Manufacturing Team Leader?
- Drive communication and performance though daily team meetings and daily meeting with your Production Supervisor and Managers
- Working closely and communicate effectively with cross functional teams across the site and partnering sites.
- Achieve key metrics for Health and Safety, Quality TRCR, and On-Time Delivery
- Order the necessary resources and equipment required for your team to complete their job.
- To complete COSHH assessments for your area.
- Evaluate and manage manning levels, managing shift patterns, and overtime. Manage holiday for team members to meet production demands
What skills and experience will you have as the Manufacturing Team Leader?
- Lean manufacturing / Operational Excellence skills in 6S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Visual Management, process focused
- Problem solving skills
- Life-long learner; promotes a learning culture
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Proficient in reading and writing English
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks
- Free parking