Contract 3-6 months
£19 - £21 per hour Umbrella Ltd Company
Our client is an established Engineering company working within the Marine, Aerospace and Industrial markets. Multi disciplined, delivering design, installation and maintenance solutions. They now seek a number of experienced Marine Engineers/Mechanical Fitters for a project on Plymouth dock yard.
What is the purpose of the Marine Engineer role?
Working on re fitting ships. The programme aims to deliver extension of life cycle to vessels. The contract will be for approximately 3-6 months working 10 hour days.
What will the Marine Engineer do?
- Refitting and disassembly, maintenance and reassembly of main and auxiliary machinery.
- Both mechanical and electrical with a strong bias towards Mechanical maintenance and fitting.
- Installation of hoses, stabilisers, coolers, pipework.
- Overhaul of pumps and generators.
- Fitting replacement lids and other marine equipment
- Experienced Mechanical/Electrical Fitter (Mechanical bias)
- Marine Engineering experience working in a port
- Available immediately or with a short notice period
£19.00 - £21.00 per hour Umbrella or Ltd Company
3-6 Month contract with the possibility of additional work