3 months ago
3 - 6 months
Monday – Friday days based role – 10 hours per day
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter? Do you have experience of working in the marine industry? On offer here is a long contract with a leading international engineering company that is likely to be extended.
My client is a leading international multi-disciplined engineering business. They are seeking an experienced Mechanical fitter to work on board ships (in port), the role involves disassembly and re-assembly of pumps, generators and other marine machinery to support the service team.
The successful candidate will be immediately available (or have a short notice period), Have extensive experience of mechanical systems in the marine industry.
· Mechanical assembly/disassembly of pumps and associated equipment
· Marine environment (based in port)
· Immediately available contract role
· Experienced mechanical (mainly mechanical work)
· Previous marine experience OR experience of pumps and associated rotating equipment
· Immediately available and able to work in Plymouth