Cooper Golding is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious National Technical Sales Manager to work with an energy efficiency company implementing renewable energy solutions for a variety of clients across the UK. Specialists in Solar PV, the company wants to push on to the next level with this key hire.
What is the purpose of National Technical Sales Manager?
Leading the technical sales of the company’s energy efficiency services, you’ll be developing opportunities with schools, councils and businesses. The National Technical Sales Manager will be based at home but out in regular meetings across the country.
What will you do as the National Technical Sales Manager?
- Research and develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Set up and attend pitch meetings with potential new clients across the UK
- Secure new, profitable business for the company
- Complete tenders for large scale projects
- Selling efficient energy products
What skills and experience will the National Technical Sales Manager have?
- A technical understanding of electricity/energy/solar or similar
- Track record of hitting sales targets
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, self-starter
- Electrical Qualifications
What will you get in return?
- Car/Car Allowance
- 20 Days Holiday + 8
- Pension – Auto enrol