New Business Manager (North Devon)
North Devon – Home and Field based
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1730 but needs of the business, 1 in 4 Saturdays rota on
Competitive salary with uncapped commission
Our client is a national, award winning holiday letting company providing quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service. A fast-growing company, they put a real focus on every one of their 270 employees, all experts in their field.
What is the purpose of the New Business Manager (Field Based)?
We are looking for a New Business Manager to join our New Business Team and support us in the North Devon area. As New Business Manager you will be responsible to drive both property acquisition and revenue for your region in North Devon which will primarily focus on - Braunton, Saunton, Croyde, Woolacombe and Ilfracombe.
What will the New Business Manager (Field Based) do?
- Attend at least 6 new property appointments per week, a mixture of self-generated and those set by the head office team.
- Meet and exceed targets for new property acquisition and revenue whilst maintaining 4/5-star quality.
- Analyse and understand local competitors and marketplace.
What skills and experience will the New Business Manager (Field Based) have?
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Experience of working remotely and/or in a field-based role.
- Excellent geographical of North Devon
- Flexible for working evenings and weekends when required
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills.
- (Desirable) – A knowledge of the holiday letting industry, experience of photography and/or interior design
What will you get in return?
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Rewards - Exclusive staff discounts
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Exclusive staff holiday discounts
- 25 days holiday per year