Our client is a national, award winning holiday letting company providing quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service. A fast-growing company, they put a real focus on every one of their 300+ employees, all experts in their field.
What is the purpose of the New Business Manager (Field Based)?
Following a period of sustained growth, a New Business Manager is needed to cover the Yorkshire Coast and East Riding area. As a field-based role, you’ll be focused and organised, driving property acquisition and revenue across the area.
What will the New Business Manager (Field Based) do?
- Attend at least 6 new property appointments per week, a mixture of self-generated and those set by the head office team.
- Meet and exceed targets for new property acquisition and revenue whilst maintaining 4/5-star quality.
- Analyse and understand local competitors and marketplace.
What skills and experience will the New Business Manager (Field Based) have?
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Experience of working remotely and/or in a field-based role.
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the Cotswolds area
- Flexible for working evenings and weekends when required
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills.
- (Desirable) – A knowledge of the holiday letting industry, experience of photography and/or interior design
What will you get in return?
- Company Car
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Exclusive Staff discounts for holidays
- Excellent Training
- Great Culture
- Company pension scheme