Excellent salary package
What is the purpose of the Office Accounts Administrator?
Fantastic opportunity for a varied role. Working in a small team of administrators in a busy manufacturing company. You will be required to work along side the team pitching in where required. Despite this being an accounts focused role there is an expectation to be flexible with duties and could include letter writing, customer services and managing suppliers.
What will the Office Accounts Administrator do?
- Processing administration
- Credit control – credit checking, setting and maintaining credit limits, managing debtors through to debt recovery administration.
- Stock – Overseeing the movement of stock from processing stock orders through to stock reconciliation and allocating the costs to relevant projects.
- Profit analysis – monitoring cost of sales and profit levels.
- Provide a first class service to s
What skills and experience will the Office Accounts Administrator have?
- Good knowledge of accounts systems and processes
- Knowledge of sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Microsoft Excel – must be experienced.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication
- Fantastic customer services.
What will you get in return?
- Free onsite parking
- Death in service