£25k - £30k
A leading provider of manufacturing services and manufacturer of electronic components that believes advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Working on advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging and seamless automation, the company is full of creative and passionate people working towards a common goal within aerospace and defence, industrial and the transportation industries.
What is the purpose of the Planner role?
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Planner will be responsible for planning manufacturing work schedules into the production areas.
What will be the responsibilities of the Planner?
- Develop and maintain production job schedule in MRP in line with customer needs
- Establish strong relationships and provide world class levels of service to internal customers.
- Drive improved performance based on measurable KPIs
- Identify opportunities to improve communications and processes both internally and externally
- Input and validation of demand and supply profile for Sales, Inventory, and Operations planning.
What skills and experience will the Planner have?
- Experience in aerospace or similar
- Extensive experience in working in low volume, high product mix, build-to-print environments and design to spec environments
- Persistence to drive task completion and results on time.
- Effective cross-functional engagement
- Confident in use of Lean tools and techniques
- Project Management
- Effective prioritisation and time management
- Change management experience
- Task/achievement focused
What will the Planner get in return?
- Performance related bonus
- Company share save scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Free parking