Plastic Mould Technician
Full time (shifts)
Up to 25’000 depending upon experience
Our client keeps it’s customer’s priorities at the forefront of it’s manufacturing decisions. It is about understanding how the components they manufacture fit within it’s customer’s manufacturing process and product portfolio. Their management processes are continually re-examining it’s customers requirements against new polymers, manufacturing techniques and locations to ensure they get the very best product to help them remain competitive in their sector.
What is the purpose of the Plastic Mould Technician?
The Plastic Mould Technician will be responsible for Setting and Operating of Moulding Machines completing orders on time and at the correct quality and cycle time, with the minimum amount of scrap.
What will you do as the Plastic Mould Technician?
- Preplanning material and dryers to effectively and safely carry out tool changes.
- Completes machine safety check log when tool changes are completed.
- Ensures that machines are left in a clean & tidy manner with all the required documentation.
- Record all issues/changes on the documentation provided
- Ensures all cleaning procedures are followed with tools returned to the tool stores
- Ensures all ancillary equipment required is in place in a safe condition & ready for use.
What skills and experience will the Plastic Mould Technician have?
- A proven background in plastic injection moulding
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of the chemistry involved in the process of plastic injection moulding
What will you get in return?
- 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free Parking