39 hours across 5 days
A leading manufacturing company in their field producing bespoke goods for various different industries across the country.
What is the purpose of the Polisher/sprayer?
You will be responsible for polishing the finished goods to a high standards. This is a position that has a great deal of attention to detail and is very important for the final assembly of the goods.
What will the Polisher/sprayer do?
- Coating final goods with lacquer or polish for final assembly.
- Control the quality of the goods through the process
- Spray finished good with paint
- Would suit someone who has had a spraying background in engineering or in wood manufacturing
- Experience of spraying/Polishing of finished goods
- Flexible approach to work hours
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to ‘muck in’ when required in other areas.
- Good team ethic
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
- Excellent culture
- Free parking