But in fact, what we are looking for is a great 'People Manager'
A great manager is like a great conductor of an orchestra! Every separate element of a team or department have their own unique and individual strengths and challenges and the value of a truly great manager (or conductor) is to bring all of that together, bring out the best, support where needed and create one team, working together, delivering as one!
Are you the next Manager that can get the Product Data & Process Team to make sweet music for our client based in beautiful Devon? There is a relocation package available if you are not already in the vicinity!
What's your purpose?
The Product Data and Process Department is an essential and integral part of this business delivering all Product setup and maintenance, the management of all web data, and ensuring key processes within procurement are maintained and improved continuously. Working with stakeholders throughout the business including Merchandise Planning, Product Management and eCommerce Teams, as the Department Manager, you will lead, support, and develop the Team members in the day-to-day business of the department.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility for the management of data accuracy, maintenance, and integrity of Data set up through the team will be yours and you will be using the necessary reports and validation checks to manage this.
- Managing the data team to ensure accuracy and deadlines with Set up and maintenance of pricing & Promotion pricing
- Continually review and develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the Procurement department and your team.
- Use your effective communication and coaching skills every day to support, lead & motivate your Product Data Administration Team and identify areas of development and upskilling to enhance the performance, productivity, and engagement of your team through a time of digital transformation from several systems onto one
- Experience of having successfully developed a team-orientated culture and change management
- Having the communication and coaching skills to engage and bring together team members
- Have a logical mind and used to working within an office and data administration management
- Be able to interface and communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of stakeholder and functions across a business
What will you get in return?
Salary up to £35,000 per year
Relocation package available
25 days holiday + BH (33 days)
Flexible working home and office
Working with an exceptional team and company that invest heavily in their people