Cooper Golding is looking for a Production Engineer to join a recognised leader in the electronic components industry. Our client is locally based in Barnstaple and specialise in the design and manufacture of electronic components for the aerospace and defence market.
What is the purpose of the Production Engineer?
You will assist the team and provide solutions to maximise production efficiency and improve and update existing production processes for new and existing projects.
What will you do as the Production Engineer?
- Training, Skills and Continuous Improvement Activities
- Producing Engineering Drawings
- Health and Safety Support
- Order Vetting and Product realisation
- Production Support & General Engineering duties
- QA Support (incl. Continuous Improvement)
- Customer Liaison
- Supplier Liaison
- Assist with internal Audits
What skills and experience will you have as the Production Engineer?
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated organisational, planning and program skills with careful attention to detail.
- Good Understanding of the Quality Management System.
- Be a good Team Player and keen to learn new skills.
- Have a strong technical bias and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
What will you get in return?
- A great range of benefits including a cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership
- Early finish every Friday!
- Pension scheme & free parking
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.