As a global leader within their industry, they can offer you job security and long-term development as an Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a role that will establish your career running an engineering department on a smaller scale but within a global platform.
What's the purpose of the role?
Total productive maintenance (TPM) lead to develop, implement systems of maintaining and keeping all equipment in the best working condition, to avoid breakdowns and delays in the manufacturing process, thus leading to improved productivity, efficiencies, and capacity
What will you be doing?
- Developing the TPM Master plan
- Implement the TPM Master plan
- Improving machinery and equipment effectiveness
- Improving maintenance efficiency and effectiveness
- Early machinery management and maintenance prevention
- Training to improve skills of all others involved
- Engaging & involving operators in routine maintenance
- Set & be accountable for own relevant KPI's
- Work with Plant Manager on CAPEX and LEAN plans
- Relevant Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Strong experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in developing, creating & implementing TPM
- Be fully computer literate and have the ability to work on various computurised systems
- A sense of humour!
- A salary of £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A full-time but 4 x day working week!