Cooper Golding is seeking a Production Line Technical Operator for our client who have a world leading reputation of aerosol & hot pour product development and manufacturing. Our client enjoys a friendly but busy team environment with a modern approach to collaborative working.
What is the purpose of the Production Line Technical Operator?
As the Production Line Technical Operator you will be filling and packaging equipment and perform manual operations. You will assist in line changeovers and set-ups and perform basic fault rectification on equipment.
What will you do as the Production Line Technical Operator?
- Operate filling and packaging equipment, clearing minor jam-ups
- Complete production paperwork to deadlines
- Maintain an awareness of required quality standards
- Strip, clean production line equipment in readiness for changeovers
- Inspect and clean change-parts before their return to the change-parts store
What skills and experience will you have as the Production Line Technical Operator?
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to complete paperwork
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical construction of filling/packaging equipment
- Communication skills and able to work well in a small team
What will you get in return?
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary