7.00am to 16.45pm Monday to Thursday
A well established and experienced provider to the engineering industry. This is an expanding and a growing company due to surge in worldwide demand within the aerospace and engineering industries.
What is the purpose of the role?
Manufacture and assembly of a variety of bespoke metal products, whilst adhering to all quality and Health & Safety policies and regulations
What will you do?
- Manufacture clients bespoke products
- Assemble products
- Operate machinery
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of operating machinery although training will be given
- Working in a production environment preferred but not essential
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Work to targets
- Be aware that the role is physically demanding and heavy lifting will be involved
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking
- Permanent position for a successful candidate after a 12-week period