The company An established and experienced provider of bespoke transit packaging. This is an expanding and a growing company who manufacture a range of bespoke items for delivery purposes.
What is the purpose of the role? Assembling a variety of items to customer specifications, whilst adhering to all quality and Health & Safety policies and regulations
What will you do?
- Construction of goods
- Assemble goods using power tools.
- Operate large machinery – cutting specific sizes
- Experience of operating machinery
- Working with woodwork ideal but not essential
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Work to targets
- Be aware that the role is physically demanding and heavy lifting will be involved
- Car Parking
- Permanent position for a successful candidate after a 12-week period