Production Operative/Forklift Operator
Full time hours 39 per week – Temporary On going
Afternoon shift 13.45-10pm Monday to Friday 20% shift premium
We are working exclusively with our client a leading manufacturer in Barnstaple.
What is the purpose of the Production Operative/Forklift Operator?
To ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner ensuring that the products are constructed in the correct way. Using counterbalance fork trucks to assist with the role.
What will you do as the Production Operative/forklift Operator?
- Work in a small team constructing sheet metal goods
- Use machinery is a safe way ensuring that instructions are followed whilst using the machinery.
- Driving counterbalance forklift truck safely in and around the production area.
- Responsible for following covid measures in place at the company.
What skills and experience will you have as the Production Operative/Forklift Operator?
- Current or lapsed counterbalance licence (refresher course can be arranged on site)
- Willing to work as a team within a production environment
- Hard working and able to communicate effectively with people.
What will you get in return?
- £10.46 per hour (£8.72+20% premium)
- Free Parking
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity