Monday to Thursday 7.30 to 16.30 and Friday 7.30 to 12.30
£7.38 - £7.83 per hour
SFL – formerly known as Selkirk Manufacturing – has been manufacturing prefabricated chimney products in the UK for nearly 45 years
What is the purpose of the role?
To perform a variety of operational functions that constitutes the production, assembly, inspection and material handling of SFL products
What will you do?
- Perform assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures
- Adhere to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this position in accordance with ISO policies, procedures and work instructions
- Comply with the work instructions as set forth in established procedures
- Refer to work order or procedural instruction appropriate for each job, function or assignment before commencing work
- Perform any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment
- Maintain good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites
- Demonstrate ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions
- To work effectively, courteously and build good relationships with production team members and other personnel
- To identify opportunities for improvement
- To bring to the Line Leader’s attention, anything that may prohibit them for carrying out their duties
What skills and experience will you have?
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Heavy lifting may be involved
- Machine Operating – full training will be given
- Motivated and keen
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking
- Canteen/Sitting area with vending machines