Cooper Golding is seeking a Project Management Coordinator for an innovative personal care and beauty products client. Making headlines with their products evident across the High-Street, our client has a strong reputation with many UK trusted brands.
What is the purpose of the Project Management Coordinator Role?
Under instruction of the Senior Project Leaders, you will work with the Project management team and affiliated sales department to quality control and create internal component specifications.
What will the Project Management Coordinator do?
- Involved with briefings, specification collation, tracking, and approval of not only components, but artworks and colour matching
- Coincide with project timelines in accordance with CPA’s
- Administrative tasks such as telephone duties with customers and suppliers
- Quality control artwork and claims, check-In with the factory.
What skills and experience will you have in a Project Management Coordinator role?
- Organised & Methodical
- Time Management and Multi-tasking
- Quality Control
- IT Literate in MS packages (Word and Excel specifically)
- Fast Learner & Versatile
- Strong administration skills
- Packing development beneficial
- Graphic design experience beneficial
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- On-Site Parking