Working from home
Excellent benefits package
A company that prides itself on its extensive and varied portfolio of properties, and always strives to exceed the expectations of its holidaymakers and property owners alike. With over 300+ staff across the UK and a thriving portfolio of 6000+ properties across the UK, you can expect to work in a progressive and agile team.
Our client's team is key to its continued success and as part of this, they're seeking a highly skilled Property Account Manager to expand its presence in the Lake District region.
The Property Account Manager role will be to, increase the performance of each property and the wider portfolio, whilst providing the owners with a first-class owner experience.
The successful applicant will develop and implement a pricing strategy which reflects demand, region and market for each property. They will also be able to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively with Owners, to both manage the property’s overall appearance and standards and the owner expectations, within our client's business terms.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Good IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- Customer focused/Account management experience
- Target driven
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Property knowledge
- Experience of managing a range of customers
- Good geographical knowledge of the area you are aligned to
- A problem solver/Able to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently
- Experience of account management in the holiday letting industry
- Knowledge of the holiday property industry
- Photography skills
- Interior design skills