As a Homeowner Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for prospective holiday let owners and from there it will be your total focus to support and develop your relationship with them on their journey to ensure that they receive not only the best experience but are also getting the best outcomes from their holiday lettings venture.
What will you be doing?
- Engaging as the first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Providing all operational delivery & administration
- Communicating regularly, continually building and developing relationships with clients
- Maintaining and updating property information
- working with clients to optimise performance from their properties
- Organise and attend events
It goes without saying that you will be an excellent communicator, have a strong customer-centric approach to work and life and have the natural ability to build and maintain strong relationships. You will also have
- Experience of working in a partnership or relationship role
- Experience of working with and delivering target
- A fun outlook and sense of humour is a must!
- Experience of working within the holiday lettings industry
A salary of upto £25,000 per annum
22 days holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
Don't delay, apply now as interviewing now!