A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products
What is the purpose of the Quality Inspector role?
To work as part of a team of multi-skilled Inspectors in a diverse manufacturing environment covering Aerospace product, Investment Castings, Mechanical and Electrical components and Composites.
What will you do as the Quality Inspection?
- Inspection of parts
- Maintenance of quality records
- Investigate quality issues
- Resolve any quality issues to company standards
What skills and experience will you have as the Quality Inspector?
- Measuring skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Aerospace knowledge would be advantageous
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays after 12 weeks
- Free parking