Recruitment Consultant – Commercial/Business Support
Location - Hybrid model office in Barnstaple and home working. For the right candidate, working from home full time will be considered.
Competitive salary DOE Plus Commission
*Previous Recruitment or Sales and Account Management experience is essential*
We are an independent Recruitment company, who are on a mission! We offer exceptional customer service and assist clients and candidates to meet their business objectives and work ambitions. You will be joining an experienced team with ambitions to develop the company brand. We offer best in class technology, training, a team ethos where we help each other achieve! Our growth has seen some restructuring internally and coupled with an increase in demand from our clients we are now seeking a new consultant to oversee and develop further commercial/Business Support placements in North, Mid, East and South Devon.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package which includes individual based Commission with no threshold!!. In addition, to flexible working encompassing working from home and the office! 25 days holiday plus BH plus your birthday off. Training and Progression as well as an awesome culture and the possibility to earn share options in the company. This is an exceptionally warm desk with a huge pipeline just waiting for you to get your teeth into it.
What will you do as the Commercial/Business Support Recruitment Consultant?
The Commercial/Business Support Recruitment Consultant will provide the link between clients and candidates. The role is challenging and diverse and exceptionally rewarding and involves:-
· Development of existing and prospect clients via calls/visits/marketing - offering permanent and contract solutions and services.
· Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
. Able to approach work in a a methodical and organised manner to ensure all vacancies are being worked appropriately.
· Ability to identify, win, grow and retain business.
· Organising and attending new and service visits to clients.
· Ensuring you provide a high-quality service to both clients and candidates.
· Remaining compliant to current and any new legislation and upholding high company standards at all times.
·Business development and account management.
·Complete required documentation within the company for engagement with clients and candidates.
What experience and skills will the Industrial Recruitment Consultant have?
· The ability to build and develop strong client and candidate relationships.
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and oral and utilise several platforms relaying the correct information in the voice for the platform. E.G. Facebook, LinkedIn and emails.
· Positive personality with a 'can do attitude'
· To be able to work to and achieve defined goals and KPI’s
· Able to multi-task within a fast-paced working environment. Be organised and able to prioritise the workload to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard.
· Excellent IT skills, able to understand and learn current and new technologies and maximise their potential to assist in growth of the desk.
· Excellent business acumen, able to understand legislation and communicate at all levels about industry insights, current events and the local economies for recruitment trends.
·Able to take a structured and methodical approach to any task, identifying priorities and setting deadlines.
What will the Commercial/Business Support Recruitment Consultant get in return?
· A competitive basic salary
·Commission – with no threshold
· Flexible working from both home and the office.
· 25 days holiday plus BH and your birthday off!!
Healthy and of course the odd unhealthy treats :)
· Training – Ongoing
Great culture with nights in and days out (kayaking, Escape rooms to name a few)
· Great opportunities to develop with an ambitious company.
Progression right up to earning share options!
If you feel you have the attributes to add to our already successful team, we look forward to hearing from you.