Recruitment Consultant – Industrial
£23,000 - £30, 000 + Commission
Barnstaple or commutable.
"Recruitment or Sales and Account Management experience is essential"
We are an independent Recruitment company, who are on a mission! We offer exceptional customer service and assist clients and candidates to meet their business objectives and work ambitions. You will be joining an experienced team with ambitions to develop the company brand. We offer best in class technology, training, a team ethos where we help each other achieve! Our growth has seen some restructuring internally and coupled with an increase in demand from our clients we are now seeking a new consultant to oversee and develop further temporary placements in North and Mid Devon.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package which includes individual based incentives, and a team based incentive for this role. In addition, to flexible working encompassing working from home and the office!
What will you do as an Industrial Recruitment Consultant?
The Industrial Recruitment Consultant will provide the link between clients and candidates. The role is challenging and diverse and exceptionally rewarding and involves:-
· Development of existing and prospect clients via calls/visits/marketing - offering temporary solutions and services.
· Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
· Ability to identify, win, grow and retain business.
· Organising and attending new and service visits to clients.
· Ensuring you provide a high-quality service to both clients and temporary personnel
· Remaining compliant to current and any new legislation and upholding high company standards at all times.
·Business development and account management.
·Complete required documentation within the company for engagement with clients and candidates.
What experience and skills will the Industrial Recruitment Consultant have?
· The ability to build and develop strong client and candidate relationships.
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and oral and utilise several platforms relaying the correct information in the voice for the platform. E.G. Facebook, LinkedIn and emails.
· Positive personality with a 'can do attitude'
· To be able to work to and achieve defined goals and KPI’s
· Able to multi-task within a fast-paced working environment. Be organised and able to prioritise the workload to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard.
· Excellent IT skills, able to understand and learn current and new technologies and maximise their potential to assist in growth of the desk.
· Excellent business acumen, able to understand legislation and communicate at all levels about industry insights, current events and the local economies for recruitment trends.
·Able to take a structured and methodical approach to any task, identifying priorities and setting deadlines.
What will the Industrial Recruitment Consultant get in return?
· Up to £30,000 basic
No threshold bonus scheme
Getting bonus now you don't want to lose? We will pay your first three months Guaranteed bonus
Want to work from home - You can
Want to work in the office - You can
Want the flexibility to do both - That's ok too.
Healthy snacks ... oh and unhealthy snacks too :)
25 days holiday - plus your birthday plus BH
Specific Training courses for your needs
Days/Nights out - We have been Kayaking, Escape rooms and a few wines and sausage sandwiches
A great culture
You get to work with Kevin Booth
Dropping the kids off at school ... No problem
Progression - route to share options in the company