0800 - 1700 Mon - Thurs 0800 - 1300 Fri 39 hour week (This can be flexible)
Our client supports a range of industries offering prototype and manufacturing services for numerous coil wound products. Specialists in their field, our client is able to customise products for low to high volume requirements for applications within aeronautical, automotive, hydraulics, power supplies, scientific and many more industries.
Due to some restructuring and a diverse order book, they are now seeking a competent Administrator to assist and work with the Sales team.
What is the Purpose of The Administration Assistant role?
The Administrator will provide administrative support to the Sales Team, ensuring timely and accurate information is recorded for each customer.
What will you do as the Administration Assistant?
- Resolving customer queries
- Customer sales order processing, managing customer dispatches and documentation.
- Inputting invoices on to Sage, electronic filing of manufacturing documentation and recording notes.
- Diary planning for the Sales team
- Data input of customer information
- Providing written and verbal quotations
- Engaging with and building customer relationships
- General ad - hoc administration duties as required
- A confident communicator both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with diary management systems
- Able to work collaboratively and as part of a small fun team
- The ability to multitask and remain focussed
- Willingness to learn
- Customer account management and customer sales portal experience desirable but not essential
£11.00 per hour
Long term temporary basis leading to permanent work for the right person
39 hours per week with an early finish on a Friday
Fun friendly office environment
Training and Development opportunities