Cooper Golding is delighted to be working with this flagship North Devon company on a key new role in their organisation. An award-winning provider of family holidays, our client is famous throughout the country and synonymous with fantastic guest experience and facilities.
What is the purpose of the Sales Advisor?
The Sales Advisor will be responsible for taking inbound calls while providing excellent customer service. The sales adviser will consciously maintain new and existing relationships with guests and deliver solutions to their holiday requirements. The right person will be require to work on a rota bases the sales site has to be covered Monday – Sunday 8am – 10pm, therefore shift working is essential.
What will you do as the Sales Advisor?
- Provide excellent customer service for guests
- Take payments over the phone
- Answering incoming calls
- Gather guest information and keep it up to date
- Actively closing sales
What skills and experience will you have as the Sales Advisor?
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Efficient and able to deliver with attention to detail
- Able to adapt quickly to fast paced environments
- Hardworking and friendly
- Travel agent or call centre experience will be advantageous
- Own transport is essential due to shift patterns
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discount on facilities and on holidays