40 Hours a week
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is committed to providing the highest level of Customer Service to every customer no matter how they interact, both externally and internally, at all times. Sales and Support team members are expected to understand the importance of delivering service excellence consistently across the business and will lead by example. They are expected to integrate into the Head Office based team and assist in the promotion of a culture of Service Excellence across the business, and specifically in their areas of focus. They must ensure that all sales and enquiries are handled in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner, with attention to detail being key. Adaptability, communication and listening skills are essential in an environment where customers’ expectations are constantly evolving. The role involves continuously looking for improvements and driving standards up across the business.
What will the Sales and Support Team Member do?
- Handle incoming telephone, email and all digital generated customer enquiries, satisfying the customer need on the first interaction.
- Be the customer conduit for all services that the provide to ensure the customers needs are met to the best of our capability.
- Be a business ambassador, living and expressing our core values through our behaviours at all times.
- Deliver the best service possible taking every opportunity to wow the customer.
- Take ownership of any customer challenge and ensure it is resolved.
- Provide day to day support and customer feedback to the business on customer raised product issues.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that customer enquiries are responded to, and resolved, fast and efficiently.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of the highest levels of service, both internally and externally.
- Ensure a polite, professional and attentive communication with customers throughout every interaction.
- Escalation of complaints to CSD specialists as appropriate.
- Customer Sales
- Ensure that every sales opportunity is explored to its fullest extent.
- Ensure active listening and questioning to ensure you understand the customer need.
- Ensure customer Sales are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Always strive to increase product knowledge to maximise sales and service.
- To ensure courteous & professional communication with customers throughout the sales journey.
- Training & Development;
- Proactively undertake product and service training as required to develop own self, and the role.
- Assist with the delivery of Customer Service focused training to colleagues, and other departmental staff across the business, as appropriate.
- Deliver informal feedback to colleagues to assist in the improvement of their service delivery
What skills and experience will the Sales and Support Team Member do?
- Put Customers First – being approachable, respectful, and friendly. Providing an unparalleled customer experience. Placing the customer at the heart of the business process.
- Be Honest – being genuine, fair, and trustworthy. Operating professionally whilst communicating openly in a positive manner. Face challenges and issues but driving change and building sustainable relationships
- Show Commitment – being attentive, supportive, and loyal. Working to achieve results and sharing clear directions and goals. Collaborating with teams within the business to embrace change to achieve results.
- Be knowledgeable – being informed, dedicated and authoritative. Recognising that the development of capability drives business success. Takes action to establish a high-performance, engagement culture within the organisation
- Be courageous – being challenging, passionate and creative. Being innovative and creative and delivers on commitments, uses flair and passion to drive change.
- Offer solutions – being innovative, informed, and progressive. Understands how their activities fit with business plans and analyses what is required to deliver effective outcomes. achieves high quality outcomes in appropriate timescales and identifies ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
What will you get in return?
- 22 days a year plus bank holidays
- Ability to mix working from home and office once 8 week training has passed
- Company based pension scheme