39 hours across 5 days
The Company A leading serviced based company looking to add to their existing team supporting the generation of business. Leader in their market who is growing in a strong market.
What is the purpose of the Sales Executive?
You will be working reporting directly to the Sales Manager generating and following up strong leads. You will be required to work outside the box due to current covid times and will be tele based but there will be cyber meetings such as zoom or teams .
What will the Sales Executive do?
- Have the ability to identify and cold call potential new clients.
- New Sign ups – Engaging with new clients who have signed up to the platform will need to be called and converted into a customer.
- They will then be handed to the Account Management team.
- Our CRM system is to be kept up to date with all new customer information.
- Information will include action/reminders for call back and follow ups
- All quotation information will be input into the system.
What skills and experience will the Sales Executive have?
- Commercially aware of how to create profit.
- Upsell and cross-sell to maximise opportunity to retain.
- Confident and proven negotiator.
- Proven at pitching and positioned high value complex sales solutions
- Takes criticism well and can change to suit company direction and goals.
- Target driven & KPI focused
- Computer literate.
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
- Excellent culture