The company is a leader in the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of automated centralised lubrication systems. They provide the automotive, industrial and construction industries with innovative autolube systems.
What is the purpose of the Sales Lead?
The Sales Lead is an outward facing role in the business, primarily responsible for managing and creating new sales opportunities outside of intercompany networks specifically for Plymouth Products.
What will you do as the Sales Lead?
- Responsible that KPIs and annual external sale targets and opportunities are met
- Responsible for managing and recording the product range externally.
- Be engaged in initiating product improvements and in the monitoring of quality and complaints
- Support and make an important contribution to the departments of Application Engineering
- Responsible for initiating all aspects of new proposals
What skills and experience will you need as the Sales Lead?
- Completed relevant training programs to support education and knowledge level.
- Strong proven Sales skills
- Initiative and proactive attitude, analytical strong and technical insight.
- Continuously focused on achieving objectives and exceeding expectations.
- Strong social and communication skills.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays