Sales and Customer Service Representative
£30 - £35k
8.30am to 5pm Mon - Thurs. 8.30am - 2.30pm Fri
What is the purpose of the Sales Representative role?
- To maintain effective ongoing relationships with key customers and interfaces with sales staff on a regular basis.
- Mange customer accounts
What will be the responsibilities of the Sales Representative?
- Receive all inbound sales calls and accurately log onto CRM system.
- To identify parts required and pricing via email and telephone enquiries.
- Make proactive sales, service and parts calls to smaller existing and new accounts.
- Upselling of parts and services during all calls.
- Updating CRM with new customers/contacts, leads and progression of leads.
- Updating customers on progression of orders.
What skills and experience will the Sales Representative have?
- Ability to develop strong customer/employee relationships.
- Results, goal and performance oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to contribute in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Degree in Business or Product Marketing (desirable)
- Experience of working within a call centre/customer services environment
- Full UK driving licence
What will the Sales Representative get in return?
- £30 - £35k
- Develop into Field Sales position after 6 months with excellent commission
- Short day Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays