Bideford or Bristol
Salary DOE Competitive
Our client is a progressive player in their industry. Multi award winning and a great place to work!
What is the the purpose of the Salesforce Administrator?
This is a new role working on the entire Salesforce platform across the business. The role will work closely with key stakeholders to gather a strong idea of requirements and prioritise any customisations to the initial Salesforce implementation. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for supporting both a remote workforce and office-based users with issues and queries through the internal support system. You will also be responsible for the continued enhancement of the configuration of the platform. Responsible for training all new users on the platform and ensuring it is utilised efficiently and effectively working closely with the sales management team.
What will the Salesforce Administrator do?
• Manage user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of fields, record types, page layouts
• Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions and configurations • Create new reports and dashboards, custom objects, and fields
• Work with the project team to develop a clear roadmap of system improvements
• Oversee the end-to-end configuration and change management of the system when improvements are implemented
• Work with users to ensure that best practices are being followed for data entry and general use of the system
• Train users at different levels, varying from new employees to management staff who need to access new reports and dashboards
What skills and experience will the Salesforce Administrator have?
• Certified Salesforce Administrator ADM201
• Hands on experience with Salesforce (Classic and Lightning)
• Strong Salesforce product knowledge (Sales Cloud)
• Hands on configuration - Validation Rules, Workflows, Process Builder
• Strong with Apex, Visualforce and Configuration would be desirable
• Relevant experience working with dotdigital and Conga would be advantageous
• Experienced in using Data Loader
• Customisation and User Management
• Requirements gathering from key stakeholders
• Analytical skills to find gaps that require optimisation for the platform
• Driven to develop and succeed
• Strong people and communication skills
What will the Salesforce Administrator get in return?
- • 25 days holiday
- Employee Awards - Exclusive staff discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plans
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Social and Team events when allowed
- Auto enrolment pension
- £300.00 holiday vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent culture