Cooper Golding is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Senior Marketing Executive?
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing strategy across several brands. This role would suit a Marketing Manager looking to break in to a much bigger company – or an experienced Marketing Executive looking to step up.
What will you do as the Senior Marketing Executive?
- Be responsible for the delivery of initiatives outlined by the senior marketing team
- Grow the brand through social media, email and direct traffic
- Manage the campaign plan for your brands on budget and to specific deadlines
What skills and experience will the Senior Marketing Executive have?
- A knowledge of digital marketing activities
- An interest in travel marketing
- A high work ethic with a keen interest in learning new things
- Adaptable to ever-changing digital marketing environments
- An understanding of KPIs
- Detailed knowledge of SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, partnership, PR, campaign and project management
- 2 years marketing experience
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays