Office Accounts Administrator
What is the purpose of the Office Accounts Administrator?
The key areas of the role are accurate data entry & analysis, managing the monthly bill production & processes. General debt management, project costing & overseeing the duties of the accounts assistant.
What will the Office Accounts Administrator do?
- Sage accounts software – managing the import & export of financial records from the billing platform & direct debit program. Data entry & reconciling financial reports, in the sales & purchase ledgers.
- Credit control – credit checking, setting and maintaining credit limits, managing debtors through to debt recovery administration. Managing the direct debit monthly collection.
- Profit analysis – monitoring cost of sales and profit levels.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Administration duties away from accounts.
What skills and experience will the Office Accounts Administrator have?
- Extensive knowledge of accounts software systems and processes, to include sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Microsoft Excel – must be experienced and confident with pivot tables, formula, look-ups and data merges.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What will you get in return?
- Free onsite parking