Holt - Norfolk
Our Client is an award-winning holiday letting company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK.
What is the purpose of the role?
To co-ordinate contractors and organise any maintenance issues and other problems that may arise
- The administration of the property portfolio to high standards, to achieve the best possible customer feedback, owner retention and owner recommendations.
- Accounts reconciliation and charging
- To provide calm and clear communications between customers, housekeepers, cleaners, contractors and our maintenance team members
- To fill in when needed for housekeeping services or cleaning
- To be able to provide holiday cover for the other Services Co-ordinator
- To be on call in rotation with other members of the Managed Services team
- To assist the recruitment of new holiday cottages to manage and grow the business
What will you do?
Administer the portfolio of properties
- Co-ordinate cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners, maintenance contractors, laundry services and the maintenance team to ensure that properties are presented to a high standard when guests arrive.
- Ensure that all properties managed meet all legal and company Health and Safety and compliance requirements
- Respond to guest queries / complaints as required and ensure that any problems are resolved as soon as possible during their holiday whenever possible.
- Ensure that properties are cleaned and prepared on occasions when a housekeeper or cleaner is unable to, doing them his/herself or with other members of the team when absolutely necessary or if no other housekeepers or cleaners are available.
- Liaise with Property Account Managers regarding the quality/standards of the property and customer feedback, managing them to ensure that all properties consistently meet the expectations of reasonable customers
- Monitor, in coordination with finance, the collection of all appropriate fees e.g. invoices through owner disbursements • Liaise with Holiday Support to approve any relevant refunds through the complaints procedure for regional properties.
- Assist in attending owner events and marketing, PR and promotion events.
- Support a positive, proactive attitude in the office with a particular focus on customer care and high quality workmanship and standards • Drive and maintain a high standard of service and work across all contractors
- Review office processes and ensure that work is done in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that all owner accounts are correct and ensure that contractors are paid on time by using systems to approve relevant invoices.
- Ensure owners are aware of all invoices for works completed and send these invoices to accounts to be paid.
- Implement the legal obligation to maintain a safe working environment at all times
What skills and experience will you have?
Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Customer focused with experience of managing a range of customers
- Good IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- A problem solver who is able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Property knowledge
- Good time management
- Full driving licence
- Flexible, meticulous, motivated, intellectual, quick thinking and energetic.
- Knowledge of the holiday letting industry would be advantageous.
What will you get in return?
- Company based pension
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on site Parking
- 300 vouchers for holiday
- Great training
- Great investment
- Great culture