Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 17.00pm Friday 8.00am to 13.00pm
Temporary to Permanent
£8.65 per hour
The company specialises in supporting Aeronautical, Audio, Automotive, Communications, Hydraulics, Medical, Military, Pneumatics, Power Supplies and Scientific sectors. They are now one of the leading UK companies for coil winding and wound components
What is the purpose of the role?
Due to growth this is an excellent opportunity to work in an expanding workforce. This is an essential role in the production of the company’s specialised products
What will you do?
- Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of workpieces to solder joints, using soldering iron
Grinds, cuts, buffs, or bends edges of workpieces to be joined to ensure snug fit, using power grinder and hand tools
· Cleans tip of soldering iron, using chemical solution or cleaning compound
- Applies flux to workpiece surfaces in preparation for soldering
What skills and experience will you have?
- You must have good attention to detailed orientated work – working neatly
- Must be very dexterous
- Good hand/eye co-ordination
- Have the ability to endure long periods of repetitive movement
What will you get in return?
- Full Training
- Car Parking