7.30am to 16.00pm
£12.50 per hour plus additional overtime
A local company who is one of the fastest growing steel fabrication companies in the South West specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural steel and glass products
What is the purpose of the role?
You will be part of a site team which installs and fixes steel girders, structural steelwork, staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails along with some workshop fabrication. You will have extreme care and attention to detail to ensure always a smooth and safe installation of each project
What will you do?
- Project manage a small team/take the lead and have control
- Work on projects – factories/hotels which will involve working away from home with some long hours
- Install and fix framework of the structural steelwork
- Work from mobile high access platforms
What skills and experience will you have?
- CSCS Card and Driving Licence
- Follow engineering instructions
- Installation of steelwork, staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails
- Communication skills to follow the safe systems of work provided and promote a positive safety culture
What will you get in return?
- Holidays 20days + Bank Holidays
- Overtime pay
- Travelling expenses and allowance
- Van and tools supplied
- PPE Wear plus uniform clothing