Temporary - Permanent
Cooper Golding is looking for a Storeperson/Forklift Driver to assist our client based in the South West; a very successful specialist food manufacturing company that recently moved to a brand-new factory as part of its continued growth and expansion; the business aims to double its staff numbers in the next 12 months. It supplies a wide range of retailers and food wholesalers.
What is the purpose of the Storeperson?
The Storeperson will be expected to do a variety of tasks that will ensure the workplace runs smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for organising the stores and the transfer of stocks.
What will you do as the Storeperson?
- Stock Control
- Organising the stores
- Inspection of goods received and goods out
- Handling of goods in/out
- Day- to-day housekeeping
- Administration of delivery documentation
- Ensure conformance to department and company procedures
- Stock Rotation
What skills and experience will you have as the Storeperson?
- Organised and highly accurate
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to learn quickly
- Be a confident, team player
- Must have a Forklift/Counter-balance licence.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Free parking onsite