Hybrid role of working in the office and at home.
Excellent Rates of Pay
40 hours per week
Our Client prides itself on its extensive and varied portfolio, and always strives to exceed the expectations of its clients and customers alike. With over 300+ staff across the UK and a thriving portfolio of 6000+ customers across the UK, you can expect to work in a progressive and agile team.
Their team is key to its continued success and as part of this, they're seeking a support Developer to their existing team in North Devon.
What is the purpose of the Support Developer role?
As a support developer, your role is to assist in report building, extracting data for reporting or mailings and administering internal systems. You will also be required to facilitate the business in achieving its growth plans by assisting various members in the Tech team with system configurations and growth plans.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Implement technical projects to facilitate business efforts and goals.
- Assist in troubleshooting production issues through to resolution, ensuring that measures are put in place where possible to stop reoccurrence.
- Document new developments and update existing documentation within confluence.
- Provide out-of-hours support as and when required in line with the agreed SLAs.
What skills with the Support Developer will require?
- Experience in writing SQL
- Familiarity with data ETL/ELT process
- A good understanding of technical systems
- A passion for self-improvement and learning new things
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Rewards - Exclusive staff discounts
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Exclusive staff discounts
- 25 days holiday per year
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular social and team events
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
- Time for training and self-improvement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team me