Technical Account Manager
Distributor of Pool, Spa and Sauna products
A market-leading distributor Pool, Spa and Sauna products
What is the purpose of the Technical Account Manager?
Working form our headquarters in Barnstaple you will be responsible for the full sales cycle targeting UK based companies.
What will you do as the Technical Account Manager?
- Sourcing and cultivating leads. Following up on enquiries and closing the sale.
- A significant portion of your time will be working with existing clients ensuring their product range is up to date and boasting the best of our products.
- You will be responsible for a mixture of cold and warm sales as required spending around 50% of your time out visiting potential and existing clients when safe and appropriate to do so.
- You will be responsible for meeting your own targets and contributing to the collective target of the sales team
- You will receive the full support of our marketing team using integrated campaigns and social media
- Proven experience in Business development in a comparable sphere
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to cultivate relationships both in person and over the phone
- Excellent communication
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Someone who is willing to learn the industry, the companies’ product range and be passionate about their excellent offerings
What will you get in return?
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day a year upto a maximum of 28
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Free Parking on site
- Company Laptop
- Company phone