Full time 39 hours | Monday – Friday
Cooper Golding is seeking a Technical Administrator for our client who have a world leading reputation in the development and manufacture of personal care, cosmetic and beauty products. Our client enjoys a friendly but busy team environment with a modern approach to collaborative teams.
What is the purpose of the Technical Administrator?
The Technical Administrator will be working closely with the technical and development managers to organise, collate and process technical information and documentation throughout the product development lifecycles.
What will you do as the Technical Administrator?
- Collate technical data and process
- Transfer technical data onto relevant customer specification systems
- Maintain laboratory consumables and stationary stock control
- Ensure that raw material information including COSHH assessments is kept up to date
- Working with the technical manager review & implement departmental processes and procedures
What skills and experience will you have as the Technical Administrator?
- Highly efficient and effective, computer literate and a team player
- Organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Familiar with Office 365
What will you get in return?
- Generous holiday + bank holidays
- Pension & bonus schemes
- Free parking
- Staff canteen