- The Company
A leading global manufacturing company based in Devon, serving clients throughout several sectors including aerospace, defence, safety, automotive, marine, medical, energy and electronics.
What is the purpose of the Technical Manager role?
To effectively manage the whole technical function on site including projects such as increased automation.
What will be the responsibilities of the Technical Manager?
- The technical manager will be responsible for a major project, building and developing automation, managing and developing the process.
What skills and Experience will the Technical Manager have?
- Relevant Engineering qualification e.g HND/HNC
- Understanding of robotics
- MAGMASOFT and Solidworks
- Metallurgical knowledge or qualification
- Quality planning
- Specification interpretation
- Process validation
- Data Analysis
Salary between £40,000 to £45,000 DOE
38 days holiday
4 day week