Cooper Golding is looking for a keen and self-motivated Test Analyst to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Test Analyst?
The Test Analyst will be working alongside other Test Analysts and wider tech team to help deliver the best quality of products. This will include everything from picking up individual bugs to setting and delivering on a test strategy for larger projects or enhancements.
What will you do as the Test Analyst?
- Scope, estimate, plan, develop and execute tests
- Work with other test analysts to ensure consistency in approach
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure suitable test coverage and highlight risk areas
- Challenge issues and decisions that may adversely affect quality or increase risk
- Feed into automation development and QA processes
What skills and experience will you have as the Test Analyst?
- 3+ years of experience as a test analyst or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great problem-solving abilities and a great team player
- Experience testing websites cross browser and on mobile devices (Android and IOS), testing mobile apps.
What will you get in return?
- £300 a year towards a holiday booked through one of our brands
- 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Relaxed and friendly work environment with highly effective, motivated and supportive team members