4 month contract
Dependent upon experience
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Analysis and Health Monitoring equipment, supplying customers worldwide with innovative hardware, data analysis and bespoke engineering services.
What is the purpose of the Test Engineer?
To assist with the testing, calibration and repair of equipment to component level, fault-finding and repair of complex analogue and digital circuits to component level.
What will you do as the Test Engineer?
- Undertake fault-finding & the repair of complex analogue & digital circuits to component level.
- To ensure quality of Company product by rigorous and conscientious testing
- To diagnose and repair faulty electrical / electronic products to component level (Debug)
- To timely turnaround customer repairs, calibrations and upgrades.
- To ensure Works Orders are closed out in a timely manner.
- To effectively liaise with customers and colleagues as required.
- To ensure work is completed within standard times and to a high quality.
- Highly motivated towards exemplifying our core values of Quality, Service and Innovation.
- Enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, flexible and determined to succeed.
- Excellent professional skills, recognising the importance of ongoing CPD.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Honest and realistic in reporting project quality, technical risk, cost and schedule outcomes.
- Ability to work independently using initiative and innovation to solve technical problems.
- Well-organised with the ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Willingness to work outside of normal office hours, and to travel both in the UK and Overseas.
This role is for a limited 4 month contract with potential for it to be extended