Cooper Golding is currently seeking a proactive, and professional Account Manager for their established client. The culture is professional, practical, approachable and fun!
What are the responsibilities of the Account Manager?
- The Account Manager will be offering produce and maximising sales through effective customer engagement.
- Build relationships and cross and up sell products.
- Developing new business from incoming calls and qualified leads.
- Ensuring the CRM is updated with relevant information and most recent information
- The Account Manager will need to have an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Good relationship building and consultative sales skills.
- The Account Manager should be articulate and demonstrate good communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly.
- It is essential that the Account Manager is IT literate.
- Some Telesales Experience
Up to £10.00 per hour
4 day week