Part Time – 16 – 20 hours per week.
Reporting to the Managing Director
What is the purpose of the Finance and Administrator role?
Cooper Golding is an independent recruitment business on a mission! We are now seeking someone to help deliver the Finance and Administration and some HR Admin duties on a part time basis. The Finance and Office Administrator will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the back office administration through a range of administrative, financial and compliance tasks.
What will be the responsibilities of the Finance and Office Administrator?
- Bookkeeping duties, inputting all sales and purchase orders.
- VAT return to HMRC – Credit control
- Payroll of workers including holiday pay management
- Resolving any queries both internally and externally
- P.32s, P.60’s and P.45 management for all workers
- Administration to the DWP for any workers
- Pension payments - An understanding of NEST will be advantageous
- Utilising CRM systems keeping them updated with relevant information
- Reports for internal use
- Working with the Management Accountant and the Accountants
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implement and maintain procedures/office systems. Intranet Drive update and management.
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring health and safety policies and risk assessments are up to date
- Ensure Insurances are in place for equipment, office and personnel
- Using a range of software packages word, excel, powerpoint, internal CRM systems
- Attending meetings with senior management weekly, monthly.
- Assisting the organisation's by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews.
What Skills and Experience will the Finance and Office Administrator have?
- Finance qualification - AAT qualified
- Experience of payroll - Ideally understanding of Xero accounting software.
- Exceptionally organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What will the Finance and Office Administrator get in return?
- £11.00 - £12.00 per hour DOE
- 33 days holiday plus birthday - (Pro Rata)
- Flexibility of working - both home and office
- Nights/days out and a fun and relaxed environment