Cooper Golding is working with a client seeking a Business Development Manager after seeing a significant growth in their company over the last 12 months. The company is highly creative and client driven, seeking a friendly business development manager to join their team to drive forward their SEO product.
What is the purpose of the Business Development Manager?
As the Business Development Manager, you will predominantly target the Devon/South West market in order to create and make sales of the agency’s SEO services. You will be generating and researching new opportunities, prospecting, and securing new business.
What will you do as the Business Development Manager?
- Generate a pipeline of new client opportunities that need SEO services
- Develop opportunities and a pipeline, securing meetings to sign off on new clients.
- Briefing the internal team to complete work of services sold.
- Representing the company professionally.
What skills and experience will you have as the Business Development Manager?
- Experience in sales/business development
- Technical/digital marketing knowledge of either PPC, Social or SEO
- Google analytics understanding
- Results driven
What will you get in return as the Business Development Manager?
- 20 + Bank Holidays (25 after 5 years)
- On-Site Gym
- Auto Enrol Pension
- Bonus Scheme (Uncapped)